Even with safe amalgam removal where your exposure to mercury is kept to a minimum there are some things for you to be aware of.
Can your mercury fillings be too big for safe amalgam removal?
I have allergies… Can I still get my silver fillings replaced?
It’s illegal to throw amalgam waste in the bin yet dentists are allowed to put it in your mouth...
Why do people get their amalgam fillings removed?
Mercury-based dental amalgams may be presented as “safe” by mainstream dentistry, but health advocates beg to differ.
If you’re trying to be in good health, you’re probably doing your best to stick to a diet of healthy, natural, organic foods.
Mercury poisoning or toxicity can be responsible for numerous health issues, however, medicine and dentistry are not recognising it yet alone dealing with the problem.
Avoiding heavy metals is not a simple process.
Heavy metals like mercury can cause chronic urinary and reproductive health problems, according to a study on amalgam dental fillings by the CDC.
There’s no doubt about it, mercury is the most alarming, disease-causing source of environmental toxicity.
About half of all dentists still use dental amalgam, which consists of 50 percent mercury combined with silver, tin, copper and other trace minerals.
Mercury, used in dental amalgam, has been linked to many health problems. Yet dentists are still placing it in peoples teeth and telling them it is perfectly safe.
Mercury poisoning is the result of being exposed to too much mercury, either through the diet, environment or dental fillings.
Mercury is a heavy metal, as dangerous as lead and arsenic, yet as dentists, we are trained that it is perfectly safe when it is mixed to make up dental amalgam.